Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr. Magoo

I had a hard time waking up this morning. Mom says I looked like Mr. Magoo with eyes half shut while she was trying to put on my sweater. I think the steak I had last night did me in. Mom and dad had filet and there was a lot left over so they shared it with me, Daisy and Weasel. We didn't get much though - so it wasn't fair!

Anyway - guess what I did this morning? I think I perfected the 'roll-over on my back' trick - or what they call Bang Bang... They point their finger at me - say "bang bang" and I roll over to play dead... here's the thing - I knew I would get some sort of treat if I did it - so I did. Not so sure if I will do this on a regular hard wood floor - you'd have to bribe me.

WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers