Monday, June 23, 2014

Shining Through Following Roy

I am so honored to learn I have been nominated for the Shine On Award by Roy from the Following Roy Blog!
 Thank You Roy!

Thank you so very kindly Roy for thinking of little ol' me! I certainly do not feel deserving of such a beautiful award, but I will ensure I do the needful and pass it on to others as well.

For this lovely award the rules are simple:
1 - Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2 - Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back
3 - Share seven random things about yourself
4 - Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs

Seven Random Things... (these are always fun!):
1 - I hate getting my nails clipped and have been known to get mouthy about it
2 - When I was a puppy, I bit all the corners of my pawrents new dark wood bedroom set - permanently ruined - to this day they still have the chew marks on them (a lot deeper than bite marks!)
3 - I have a thing for gray curly haired poodles
4 - I have a dog bed obsession, right now, I have at least 10 beds in the house and 3 in the car
5 - I love veggies - broccoli, carrots, green beans and peas don't scare me - bring them on!
6 - I have been to funerals, weddings, concerts, comedy clubs, plays and magic shows
7 - I hate er, strongly dislike getting my teeth brushed and will hide under the bed when I know they will be brushed

My Nominees for this award:
1 - Snoweiners
2 - Clowie's Corner
3 - The Maaaaa of Priscilla
4 - Lessons From A Paralized Dog
5 - She Speaks Bark
6 - Sew Doggy Style
7 - Cascadian Nomads
8 - Sheltie Times
9 - Obsessive Chihuahua Disorder
10  - The Misadventures of Misaki
11 - Animal Shelter Volunteer Life
12 - Dolly the Doxie
13 - The Sassy Schnauzer
14 - Sketching with Dogs
15 - Underneath the Shell

Thank you Roy for nominating me!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Thanks for thinking of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!
    Your random things are interesting. I tried to give everything rounded corners when I was a pup - I did quite well at it!
    Thank you very much for passing this award to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clowie! Yes, we do have some rounded corners, even a middle section which was not a corner was chewed on. Let that be a reminder to my pawrents how well behaved I am now - WOOF!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your award Piranha and thank you so much for Shining On us too! I continue to say that you and Wilhelm are brothers from another mother (and father) Piranha. Wilhelm has been learning to not be mouthy with our new dremel nail tool but today I fear I filed his teeth just a little while trying to get his nails. And teeth brushing... oh! Since Wilhelm's tooth extraction surgery in January we went from brushing teeth a few times a week to every day and there is now less hiding from the tooth brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We actually purchased a dremel tool a couple of years back - lots of treats later, we found it difficult since one had to hold me and another treat me and file my nails. Pawrents found that taking me to the groomer to file and smooth them proved easier. Still we found the dremel tool effective... perhaps we should revisit it!

      WOOF

      Delete
  4. 10 beds? you are so spoiled! Lucky you.

    THank you for the nomination PB ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not for my bed obsession, my Momma's shopping for beds obsession...BOL!

      WOOF WOOF!

      Delete
  5. Hi Piranha! Congratulations! And thank you for passing this awesome award on to us. :)

    You like veggies? Moosey the cat likes lettuce and other leafy veggies. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers