Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Lucy Pet Foundation's Mission and Commercial

80,000 dogs and cats are euthanized every week.   Every week.
I am glad to have been part of this commercial to help get the word out about the Lucy Pet Foundation.  Their mission is to help dogs and cats by providing mobile spay and neuter clinics across the country and support causes that benefit animal welfare.  Check out the commercial that will air on February 1st  2015, during the Hallmark Channel's Kitten Bowl.  
See if you can spot the photo of me in the commercial in the background.  
I am wearing orange and blue!

1 comment:

  1. Great ad we loved it. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers