Wednesday, May 18, 2011

White Sox Game

We went to the White Sox game last night and it was really chilly. I was shaking almost the whole time until the bratwurst arrived. Wha? Bratwurst?! YUM! People puhleeze. I did not eat the whole thing. Just tiny pieces of the ends - delish!

I had so much fun. Food. Baseball. Food. Food. Baseball. Food.

Except, except for a big white/yellow dog behind me who kept trying to sneak his head by mine looking for food. Her name was Paisley. Anyway, Paisley proceeded to smack her tail all over the place and sniff around looking for food. Then she tried to pretend she was little like me by trying to lay on her parents laps. I would not have felt so bad had she not stuck her nose near my ears so many times. Anyway, the game was fun. I got to go around the field and walk the doggie parade. Got some nice little gifts from Hills Science Diet and Nature's Recipe. People kept stopping to take pictures (not mine - my humans forgot to bring a camera!). Doesn't matter to me, I just wanted to go back to my seat to see the Sox win! Sox WIN!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers