Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On Thanksgiving & Piggery

I tend to like the word 'Piggery'-however, it is what got me into trouble on the first place. I have a lot to be thankful for -- one of the things was the allergy medicine I just learned I have to take. It makes me sleepy but guess what? The vet said I need an extra 1/4 cup of food a day when taking the medicine - I now have a new found appreciation for my vet -- which I am thankful for as well!


I am thankful for my sister Daisy... my brother Weezy, mom & dad and of course food - in all it's glory and insistence that I eat it! The picture there is of Daisy wearing her bandana.

Getting back to the vet - she says that if it is not the air outside/ragweed/mold it just might be certain foods. We are still in the discovery stage so it may take a while. In the meantime, she said I need to lose a pound -- and for a Chihuahua like me - 1lb is like 20 on a human!

So what if I stole a bite of pizza or that slimy rigatoni? I steal carrots and broccoli too you know! Now I am paying for it by having itchy paws and eyes.

...just 20 more days of medicine left - I wonder if they will take my extra daily plate of food once I am through?

I wrote a Thanksgiving poem just for you...
Piggery, diggery, dog...
The turkey was so good!
I snacked 'til eight, my belly was sate
I can't help it - I'm a lover of food!
Piggery, diggery, dog - I need to go for a jog,
I ate all five, a silly canine - and now I sleep like a log!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! this dog is so damn cute. There is a depth in his eyes. i love his way of lookiing. Its more than beautiful. Thankyou for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!

DogTv

Piranha Banana's Followers