Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just figuring things out...

So finally we were able to fix the whole photo issue. It appears all we needed to do was minimize it to 85% proportions and that made a difference.

I thought about today - we went to a get together and I was brought to practice being with other people. About four different people held me and kept saying how good I was.

I am not sure what I was supposed to be good about - since they were holding me. There really wasn't anywhere to go. The only scary part was that two of the people who held me where continuously trying to kiss me - hard to get used to that. One might have even put lipstick on me. The woman said that I had a kissable little face. The man kept saying that I was gentle and soft - and another little boy mentioned how sweet I was. What did he expect me to do -? Bite him?

I was admiring the taco dip mom made that was on the table. She let me have a taste but that was it. I was starving! I should have taken a bigger bite. Next time - beware - WOOF!

2 comments:

  1. No Profile - just testing the comments! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!

DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers