Friday, April 4, 2014

Cinnamon Brought Me Sunshine

Cinnamon brought me sunshine on a not so sunshine day - Woo hoo! I received a lovely Sunshine award this morning from Cinnamon!!  Cinnamon is a beautiful coon hound from Washington State who happens to think I am cute - Woof!   
Thank you very kindly Cinnamon!
I really like this Sunshine Award  (Lord knows we need a lot of sunshine around Chicago right now!) - the Award Requirements Are As Follows:
1 - Thank the person who gave you the award.
2 - Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.
3 - Pass the award on to ten other bloggers (Be sure to show the Sunshine Award logo so they can use it too)

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me & Never Asked:
1 - I was born in Nebraska (but live in the Chicago area)
2 - I am a splurge (meaning I was not rescued-unless you consider a cage while being chosen a rescue)
3 - I love to sleep and have to be forced out of bed each morning
4 - I make a good nurse mate. One time my Momma got sick for 2 days & I did not want to leave her side.  I had to be forced out of bed to drink water, eat and go out
5 - I will only play dead for food (shh!)
6 - My biggest fear is having a big dog sticking his nose in my ear (can you tell it's happened to me before?)
7 - When I am thirsty I lick my Momma or Daddy's arm
8 - I have more bow tie collars than I do jackets (a drawer full of them!)
9 - I love rubbing my belly on almost any grass and carpets I can get my paws on (we have no carpets in my home!)
10 - (Drumroll please) I have been known to steal food from my pawrents jumping up like a shark (eh, piranha) in midair to catch the food and then run away (check this out: Chips)
Now the time has finally come to pass on this amazing Sunshine award to the wonderful blogs below and my reasons why they are well deserved:
1 -  http://www.pricillaspeaks.com/  - because there is something so inherently charming about a talking goat - maaaa maaaa
2 -  http://2chihuahuagirls.blogspot.com/ - because they bring me such delight with their funny antics and cuteness and not to mention arts and mini mes - they have it all!
3 -  http://baileyunleashed.blogspot.com/2014/04/doggie-lashes.html - because Miss Bailey is one of the cutest chihuahuas I've ever seen
4 -  http://www.sewdoggystyle.com/ - because they have a Sebastian who looks like me (were I to have long hair) & they bring crafty to a new level!
5 -  http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com/ - because Clowie entertains me with her wit and she is lovely to boot!
6 -  http://www.dollythedoxie.com/- because Dolly is cute, from my town & has a great blog!
7 -  http://theadventuresofhiggins.blogspot.com/ - because Higgins is my twin brother from another mother - woof!
8 -  http://mollythefundog.blogspot.com/2014/04/funny-molly.html - because Molly makes me laugh!
9 - http://bicontinental-dachshund.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html - because there is no other bicontinental, funny & cute dachshund!
10 - http://www.cascadiannomads.com/1/post/2014/04/baby-brychwyn-wordless-wednesday.html - because this is a family who photographs well and their posts make me smile!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

Thank you again to Miss Cinnamon and please check out the blogs that I have nominated!

WOOF~!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Award. You certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! It was lovely to learn more about you.
    Thank you very much for passing it on to me, I feel honoured. You've named a few blogs I'm not familiar with so I'll try to pay them a visit next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and nice to meet a fellow bed head. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Congratulations on your award. We totally agree with #3
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful ray of sunshine Piranha! (Though the actual sun is temporarily shining here today.) I don't know some of your other nominees. I am very excited to go and check them out! At first one of your ten things made me sad because Huxley would very likely stick his big long nose in your ear if he were to meet you. Sorry. But then I imagined you and Wilhelm smiling together as you rubbed your belly's on the grass! We also do not have carpets or grass at home so as soon as Wilhelm gets to either he starts rubbing his belly and usually ends up rolling about and even rubbing his back in the ground. It is very funny! His exuberance is contagious because Brychwyn almost always joins in for a roll and a back rub too! Oh! And Wilhelm also needs to be pryed from my side when I am sick. This was very difficult after I broke my back and was bed ridden for several months. But he truly helped me heal faster! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wotten waven! Thank you so much, Dr. Banana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations PB! Shiner has also been known to jump up and steal food from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awesome award, Piranha Banana! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award Piranha and for passing it on to us. It is good to know a fellow chihuahua will only do stuff for food, he he.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks sooo much for the sunshine award!!!
    and thanks for the coffee tip. i will definitely check them out.
    wags, bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers