Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do You Bite?

On a recent shopping trip, a stranger stuck her hand in my carrier and started to try and touch my ear while asking - "Do you bite?"

A co-worker approached telling her - "You don't go and stick your hand in a dog's face and THEN ask if it bites-- that's a good way to find out."

Luckily for her - I wasn't hungry that day - woof! woof! woof!

I was thinking about this - and trust. One can tell those who are 'dog people' and those that are not. Dog people will approach most dogs trustingly in hopes that their dog-loving aura will be detected by said dog and dog says "This one is a friend - not foe - proceed."

But then even I have been accosted by seemingly innocent canine companions. Thinking - they are my friend and whoops - their Elvis-like snarl takes over!

I have never bitten anyone - regardless of my mood. I think most people carry food with them - in their pockets - in their purses - sometimes right on their hands -- and why ruin my chances?

Next time someone asks, "do you bite?" I will reply - "Yes, I bite, I bite food - do you have any?"

NEXT!

2 comments:

  1. Little Piranha, you have learned, as some humans have learned, that some people have moronic tendencies. Oops, did I write that? Why yes I did. Don't hold it against us as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!

DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers