Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WW: Chihuahua Birthday Party!

Last weekend my pawrents threw me a surprise Chihuahua birthday party with 19 of my closest Chihuahua friends. Happy to have a party with cake.  Who doesn't love cake?!
                                  Momma had me pose for pictures before the guests arrive
                                                               CAKE!   Just a little taste... 
                                           Here I am waiting for my friends to arrive, I am so excited!
                               Look at them running around waiting to sing happy birthday and eat cake!
                                                           And they sing to me...
                                              Think I will join in and sing too...Happy Birthday to me... 
                                                         All dressed up waiting for cake!






DogTv