Clearly, we are suffering here locked up in the bathroom while we dry. Save us!
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Help! Sunday Night Bath Woes...
So Daisy, Monkey and I were all enjoying ourselves this weekend, rolling around, playing and meeting at the dog park with our chihuahua friends. Then Momma ruins it for us and claims we all need baths. She dreamed up this idea that we all rolled in a stinky spot someplace, but we beg to differ. We were just having fun and we all happened to fall in that one spot in the yard. And what fault of ours was it that the spot was stinky?! Hmph!
Posted by Piranha Banana
- Dog Food Advisor
- Petfinder - Get yourself a dog!
- Trio Animal Foundation
- PAWS - No Kill Animal Shelter
- South Suburban Humane Society
- Sophisticated Pup
- K9 Tailshakers - Dog Training & Daycare
- Vitality Dog Chiropractic
- South Suburban Chihuahua
- Read My Column - Piranha's Tales
- Like Me On Facebook!
- Piranha Banana Tweets!
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (52)
- ► 2014 (65)
- Help! Sunday Night Bath Woes...
- Wordless Wednesday: Beach Bliss
- Wordless Wednesday: Waving for Treats!
- Crestwood Library Therapy Visit
- Wordless Wednesday - Working Out for Bathing Suit ...
- Chicago Fire Department - Truck 49!
- My Friend Birdie's Birthday (Cake!)
- (Not So) Wordless Wednesday: It All Started With ...
- ▼ June (8)