Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chicago Fire Department - Truck 49!

I met some real life saving firemen with truck 49.  They were at the fleet refueling station filling up their fire truck.   Firemen do a very important job - they are true life super heroes.  Firemen's entire work is all about saving lives -even without a cape!  Here these true-life superheroes allowed me an opportunity to get some photos taken on their very big truck --so exciting!
Did you know that firemen also save lives of little doggies like me?   To help keep your animals safe, obtain a cling decal to place on your front door (and any other doors that lead outside).  In the event of fire or emergency, firemen can see by the decal that there are animals in the home that need saving.  You can get a decal free through ARF.   While you're at it, get your emergency wallet card too!
Admit it, you can barely see me sitting here with one of the firemen!  That is because these trucks have to be very big so they can save people in very big buildings.  They have all the equipment firemen need to save lives!

How cool is this?   They even let me sit inside - Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thank you firemen of Chicago Fire Department truck 49  for letting me take pictures and allowing me this opportunity to tell my friends about the doggie decals.  
You guys are PAWSOME - four big woofs for you! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!

6 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you got to be a fire doggy for the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funnest day with the best heroes - ever! Paws down! WOOF WOOF!

      Delete
  2. How cool!! Forget the Dalmation, you fit right in. Mom watches the Chicago Fire show on TV
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I COULD paint some spots on my fur. That would look very funny. I think I will dress up as a dalmatian for Halloween - thanks for the idea!

      Delete
  3. That is SO COOL that they let you check out the inside of the truck! What nice firemen. Maybe the new fire dogs will be Chihuahuas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny would that be! We can be backup sirens - Aroooooooo!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers