Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Breaking the Guinness Book of World Records with the Chicago White Sox

Each year I try to go to dog day at White Sox Park.  Since there are so very few events where dogs can go, it is nice to know the White Sox have continued to have this event for the past 10 years or so. I learned thousands of people apply but only a few can get tickets. I was lucky to be able to get tickets after I sent in my application this year and feel fortunate to have even received a parade pass.  This is a pass to walk around the field.    This year though, things are different.  The Chicago White Sox are attempting to break the Guinness book of world records by having the most dogs at  baseball game.  Instructions are specific to ensure everyone is accounted for and at their seats for the check in and photo.  And I get to be part of it - WOW!  

The hardest part now is deciding which bow tie to wear with my White Sox Cap!







3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, sounds like pawsome funs!!!!
    Let us nose how you get on and if you break the record, how exciting!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers