Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WW: Puppy Labor

As you can tell I have a very difficult time being wordless on a Wednesday with Blogpaws --  however, I am capable of keeping people in line without even saying a tiny "woof!"  Did I ever tell you I have been doing hard labor since I was a young pup?  That's right, from day one, I was subjected to puppy labor practices that required great chihuahua sleuthing and management skills.  Three such incidents were photo-captured - evidence which I've kept in a secret vault.  I suspect the culprits threw the rest of the evidence photos away.  No matter, if there's ever a question, let these photos speak for themselves!
Face Inspections
Nap Guarding
Bill Payment Management 
If you ever need someone to help you keep people at your house in line, I'd be happy to give you a few tips.  Just say "woof!" and I'm there!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are just adorable. You were tiny but mighty! I have no doubt you keep everyone in line!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you do great work as a therapy dog! We are in the Chicago area also. Keep up the great work. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers