Thursday, December 4, 2014

What's In the Box?

Very excited!  
Got this big box in the mail with SP on the outside and was told it was for me!   
What could it be?  
    Food?
 Treats?
 I know -- maybe I am supposed to climb in the box!
 Heh, heh, maybe not...  help!
 Ohhh... looks like some goodies from my favorite doggie wear - Sophisticated Pup!
 And in my favorite color no less - light gray with yellow dots! 
A harness, leash and bow tie collar! PAWSOME!
 Love it!  I am already dreaming of hot sunny days - WOOF!

5 comments:

  1. Wow a awesome harness. And you even got it before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, how posh, you look gorgeous!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just look pawsome PB. Modelled wonderfully we say. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the jackpot with that box
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. It goes perfectly with your beautiful fur!

    Abby the Lab in Chicago

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - send me a woof or two!


DogTv

Blog Archive

Piranha Banana's Followers