Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Wordless Wednesday: New Bed!
My Momma bought me a new cuddle bed. Of course, out of all my doggie siblings, I must be the first to lay on it. Did I ever tell you I am obsessed with beds? I must have at least 10 of them around the house and at least one in each car (ok, ok, so I HAVE to share them with my siblings!). Each time the beds come out of the dryer I push them down with my paws and lay on them immediately. If I go to the store when my pawrents are shopping, I must stop to lay on as many beds as possible. Sadly, my pain in the hind brother Monkey always tries to push or wrestle me out of the beds. He also makes holes in them that my Momma doesn't find until they go in the washing machine (I think he is trying to sabotage my bed obsession). Momma gets mad trying to get all the fluffies out of the machine and (of course) she has to throw the bed out and buy a replacement. Hmmm... come to think of it, perhaps Monkey is helping me after all. He is my bed obsession enabler! I take back anything bad I said about him - WOOF!
Posted by Piranha Banana
- Dog Food Advisor
- Petfinder - Get yourself a dog!
- Trio Animal Foundation
- PAWS - No Kill Animal Shelter
- South Suburban Humane Society
- Sophisticated Pup
- K9 Tailshakers - Dog Training & Daycare
- Vitality Dog Chiropractic
- South Suburban Chihuahua
- Read My Column - Piranha's Tales
- Like Me On Facebook!
- Piranha Banana Tweets!
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (52)
- ► 2014 (65)
- BOO -- Happy Halloween!
- Wordless Wednesday: New Bed!
- Wordless Wednesday: Everybody Say Ch-Chi-Chihuahu...
- First Aid Class
- Wordless Wednesday: First Aid Chihuahua
- Wordless Wednesday: Chihuahua Yoga
- YAY! We Have No Banana...
- Piranha Banana the Chihuahua to the Rescue
- Wordless Wednesday: Chihuahua to the Rescue!
- ▼ October (9)