Sunday, July 31, 2011
Plum Creek Nature Preserve Visit
Recently visited Plum Creek Nature preserve - will be posting more details soon. We did a walk through the preserve and were taught about how dogs spread their scent to mark the areas. The people there were very nice, and afterwards we did paw prints in the sand. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to go again.
Posted by Piranha Banana
- Dog Food Advisor
- Petfinder - Get yourself a dog!
- Trio Animal Foundation
- PAWS - No Kill Animal Shelter
- South Suburban Humane Society
- Sophisticated Pup
- K9 Tailshakers - Dog Training & Daycare
- Vitality Dog Chiropractic
- South Suburban Chihuahua
- Read My Column - Piranha's Tales
- Like Me On Facebook!
- Piranha Banana Tweets!
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (52)
- ► 2014 (65)
- ► 2013 (71)
- ▼ 2011 (9)